Cox® Technic Flexion Distraction & Decompression is evidence-based spinal manipulation with a long history of clinical biomechanical research performed in labs with federal grants and in private practices with practitioners to show what is possible with non-surgical, chiropractic spine care for many spinal conditions. With countless clinical research studies behind it found online and in various scientific journals, Cox Technic has plenty to back its claims. In the largest case study data collection of low back pain and neck pain ever, Cox Technic was able to show patient pain relief from low back pain in a mean of 12 visits in 29 days and relief of neck pain in a mean of 13 visits in 29 days! Cox Flexion Distraction Technic is gentle spinal manipulation and decompression. It is an alternative to back surgery. It is non-surgical disc rehabilitation and for many it’s pain relieving!
There are many spinal related conditions that may benefit from this technic. Among them are:
- Low back pain and neck pain
- Lumbar and cervical disc bulges and disc herniations
- Sharp shooting pains in the arms and legs
- Numbness and tingling in the hands, fingers, feet and toes
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pelvic and Hip pains
- Failed back Surgeries- Persistent pain even after surgery
- Stiffness-Loss of range of motion of the neck and low back
- Loss of spinal Lordosis- curvatures in the neck and low back
- Postural deficits
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis of the spine
Call us today and come in to discuss your spinal issues to see if Cox Technic is right for you.