Whether you are suffering from an acute injury or a chronic pain of many months or years, there has to be a thorough evaluation of your problem and a specific plan of action tailored to address your specific needs. With 17 years of experience you will get exactly that from me, not a cookie cutter approach but rather a thorough evaluation and plan of action specially for you.
As your Chiropractor in Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo and Lake Forest CA, my New Patient special will allow you to come in and talk to me about your problem and allow me to do a thorough evaluation to see how I can help. I have many different techniques and approaches that I use to help my patients. The evaluation will enable me to figure out which approach will work best for you. Once we've had a chance to talk I usually send out for some simple X-rays of the problematic area to allow me to further evaluate and diagnose. If you have X-rays or MRI studies that you have already done elsewhere, I ask that you bring those with you. Once I have thoroughly figured out what to do we will talk about the plan of action we will then move forward with getting you out of pain and back to enjoying your life.
Since my school training and beyond I have specialized in an amazing technique called the COX TECHNIQUE. It is the #1 most medically researched technique in Chiropractic and allows me to take on the really tough cases that no else wants or has been able to help with. If you are suffering from any of the following, then I am the Chiropractor for you:
- Sharp shooting pains into your legs and arms
- Disc bulges and Disc herniations
- Numbness and tingling of your arms/feet/fingers and toes
- Burning sensations or pains in your arms/legs/feet and hands
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Arthritis related pains
- Spondylolisthesis, anterolisthesis or retrolisthesis in the neck and/or low back
- Stiffness and loss of motion in your neck and/or low back
- Failed back surgeries—persistent pain after spinal surgeries
- Loss of spinal lordosis—Loss of the proper curvature in neck and/or low back
Take your time and browse through the website, take a look at the New Patient Special and call today to come in and get on the path to a better health and a better quality of life. You don't need to suffer with pain needlessly.
I am your Chiropractor in Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo, and Lake Forest CA and I look forward to serving you and your loved ones.
To your health!!